AGA are committed to minimizing our carbon foot print and improve sustainabilty by way of operations and involvement in environmentally sustainable practice.
- AGA use PH neutral chemicals
- AGA use microfibre technology
- AGA are responsible for the waste we generate and always looks for solutions to minimise waste
- AGA are committed to moving the waste up the waste hierarchy, beyond disposal and recycling towards avoidance and re-use
- AGA implement systems and policies specifically designed to enhance the environment and reduce green house emissions.
AGA is constantly monitoring and improving systems including:
- Using suppliers who’s commitment to environmental sustainability is commonly vested
- Educating staff to conduct activities in an environmentally responsible manner
- Use of biodegradeable and waterless technology
- Ensuring hazardous substances are stored correctly and limiting use of these products
AGA take the health of it’s clients, staff and the community seriously. This is a priority in all work carried out by AGA, whilst maintaining the highest possible standard of service delivery and minimising any impacts on the environment.